(Redirected from The Burmese Harp (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Burmese Harp, or The Burmese Harp, may refer to:
- Burmese harp, or saung, a harp played in Burma
- The Burmese Harp, a 1946 Japanese children's novel by Michio Takeyama
- The Burmese Harp (1956 film), a Japanese film based on the book and directed by Kon Ichikawa
- The Burmese Harp (1985 film), a remake of the 1956 film by Kon Ichikawa
- The Harp of Burma, a 1986 Japanese animated television adaptation of the novel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burmese Harp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.