Chess player (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Chess Players)
A chess player is someone who plays the game of chess.
Chess player or Chess Players may also refer to:
- Chess Player, or Go Player, 2006 Chinese TV series
- Chess Player's Chronicle, a 19th-century British chess magazine
- The Chess Player (Le Joueur d'échecs), 1927 film directed by Raymond Bernard
- The Chess Players, 1876 painting by Thomas Eakins
- The Chess Players, 1977 film directed by Satyajit Ray
- The Chess Players, 1983 sculpture by Lloyd Lillie in Washington, D.C., United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chess player.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.