Dean Marney (author)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Computer That Ate My Brother)
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- The Christmas Tree That Ate My Mother
- The Computer That Ate My Brother
- The Easter Bunny That Ate My Sister
- The Jack-O'-Lantern That Ate My Brother
- The Turkey That Ate My Father and
- The Valentine That Ate My Teacher
He is also the writer of Pet-rified!, How to Drive Your Family Crazy... On Halloween and How to Drive Your Family Crazy... On Valentine's Day.
- "Dean Marney". Contemporary Authors Online, Gale, 2006.
|This article about a children's author from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|