From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Crowd)
|Look up crowd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A crowd is a large and definable group of people.
Crowd or The Crowd may also refer to:
- The Crowd (band), a 1985 British supergroup
- Crowd Lu (born 1985), Taiwanese indie singer and songwriter
- The Crowd (album), debut 2008 album by Nathan King
- "The Crowd", a song by The Cat Empire from the album The Cat Empire
- "The Crowd", a song by Roy Orbison
- Crwth, a Celtic musical instrument also called a crowd
- The Crowd (1928 film), American silent film directed by King Vidor
- The Crowd (1951 film), Italian film
- "The Crowd", a short story by Ray Bradbury included in his collection The October Country
- The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind, 1895 book by Gustave Le Bon
- Crowds, a proposed anonymity network for the internet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crowd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.