(Redirected from The Elephant's Foot)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Elephant's foot may refer to:
- Adenia pechuelii, in the family Passifloraceae; endemic to Namibia
- Beaucarnea recurvata (also called ponytail palm), in the family Asparagaceae; native to eastern Mexico
- Dioscorea elephantipes, (also called Hottentot bread; syn. Testudinaria elephantipes), in the family Dioscoreaceae, native to South Africa
- Elephantopus spp., in the daisy family; widespread over much of Africa, southern Asia, Australia, and the Americas
- The foot of an elephant
- A geometrical design typical of Turkmen rugs
- Elephant's Foot (Chernobyl), a formation of corium at the Chernobyl reactor site
- A half length sleeping bag; See bivvy bag
- A type of step stool with concealed spring-loaded castors allowing the step to be easily moved
- Elephant's foot umbrella stand, a parlour game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elephant's foot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.