(Redirected from The Embers)
Ember is glowing hot coals from carbon-based material.
|Look up ember in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ember may also refer to:
- Ember days, fasting days within Western Christian churches
- Ember (film), a 2016 Turkish film
- Ember (video game), a 2016 role-playing video game
- Ember (company), a wireless networking chip company
- Embers (novel), a 1942 novel by the Hungarian writer Sándor Márai
- The City of Ember, a book series by Jeanne DuPrau
- Ember Ridge, a mountain ridge in British Columbia, Canada
- Ember McLain, a fictional character from the animated series, Danny Phantom
- The Embers (nightclub), a 1950s and 1960s-era New York City restaurant and nightclub
- Ember Evergreen, a fictional character from the Netflix original series, Project Mc²
- Ember Trio, a classical crossover group from London
- Embers (Californian band), Oakland
- The Embers (Tasmanian band)
- Will Stoker and the Embers, Perth, Australia
- The Embers (El Paso band), featuring Jim Reese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ember.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.