From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Flying Scotsman (film))
Flying Scotman can refer to:
- LNER Class A3 4472 Flying Scotsman, steam locomotive built in 1923
- Flying Scotsman (train), London to Edinburgh service since 1862
- The Flying Scotsman (1929 film), featuring the 1862 train and the 1923 locomotive
- Flying Scotsman, nickname of Scottish athlete and rugby player Eric Liddell (1902–1945)
- The Flying Scotsman, nickname of Scottish darts player Gary Anderson
- The Flying Scotsman, nickname of Scottish cyclist Graeme Obree
- The Flying Scotsman (2006 film), about Graeme Obree
- Flying Scotsman Stakes, a horse race run at Doncaster Racecourse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flying Scotsman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.