The Girl Who Couldn't Say No
|The Girl Who Couldn't Say No|
|Directed by||Franco Brusati|
|Written by||Franco Brusati
Ennio De Concini
|Music by||Riz Ortolani|
|Edited by||Franco Arcalli|
Tenderly (internationally released as The Girl Who Couldn't Say No, also known as Il suo modo di fare) is a 1968 Italian comedy film directed by Franco Brusati. It was referred as "a successful attempt to refresh the American sophisticated comedy with themes and sensibilities of today" and its style was paired to Frank Capra's.
- Virna Lisi : Yolanda
- George Segal : Franco
- Lila Kedrova : Yolanda's Mother
- Akim Tamiroff : Uncle Egidio
- Paola Pitagora : Widow
- Mario Brega : Cripple
- Riccardo Billi : Salesman
- Anne Cumming : Franco's mother
- Kevin Thomas (March 27, 1970). "'Girl Couldn't Say No' Playing Citywide Run". Los Angeles Times.
- Enrico Giacovelli. Un secolo di cinema italiano, 1900-1999: Dalle origini agli anni Sessanta. Lindau, 2002. ISBN 8871804120.
- Centro sperimentale di cinematografia, B & N, Volume 30, Società Gestione Editoriali, 1969.
- Richard Davenport-Hines, ‘Cumming, (Felicity) Anne (1917–1993)’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004; online edn, Oct 2009 accessed 11 April 2017
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|