From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Grange (disambiguation))
The Grange may refer to:
Settlements and neighbourhoods
- The Grange, Edmonton, a neighbourhood in the city of Edmonton, Canada.
- The Grange, Edinburgh, a residential area of Edinburgh, Scotland (sometimes referred to without the definite article, "the").
- The Grange, Calne, Wiltshire, for a while the home of Madame Sarah Grand
- The Grange, Windsor, a heritage-listed house in Brisbane, Queensland
- The Grange, home of Charles Sturt in Grange, an Adelaide, South Australia suburb
- The Grange (Toronto), a section of the Art Gallery of Ontario.
- The Grange, Northington, a 19th-century country house in Hampshire. Grange Park Opera is based here.
- The Grange, Ramsgate, home of the Victorian architect Augustus Pugin, which was also designed by him
- The Grange, Beeston, in Nottinghamshire
- The Grange, Monmouth, three attached, grade II listed buildings in Monmouthshire, Wales
- The Grange (Kensington), a former military installation in Liverpool
- The Grange (Paris, Kentucky)
- The Grange (Lincoln, Massachusetts)
- The Grange (New York City), country home of Alexander Hamilton
Organizations and movements
- National Grange of the Order of Patrons of Husbandry ("The Grange"), an agricultural and societal organization in the United States of America
- The Grange Club, a cricket ground in Edinburgh, Scotland, but outwith the Edinburgh suburb of the same name
- Grange (as used without the definite article, "the").
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Grange.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.