(Redirected from The Irish Society)
Irish Society or The Irish Society may refer to:
- Category:Irish society; in particular:
- The Irish Society for Promoting the Education of the Native Irish through the Medium of Their Own Language (1818–1914) Protestant missionary society
- The Honourable The Irish Society, London society set up in 1613 for the plantation of County Londonderry
- The Society of United Irishmen 1790s radical organisation
- Benevolent Irish Society, Newfoundland philanthropic organisation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irish Society.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.