The Johnstown Flood
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Johnstown Flood was a disaster that took place in Johnstown, Pennsylvania on May 31, 1889.
The Johnstown Flood may also refer to:
- Johnstown Flood National Memorial, a National Park Service area at the South Fork Dam site
- The Johnstown Flood (1926 film), a 1926 film that included Clark Gable
- The Johnstown Flood (1989 film), a 1989 short documentary film
- Johnstown flood of 1936, a disaster took place in Johnstown in 1936
- Johnstown flood of 1977, a disaster took place in Johnstown in 1977
- The Johnstown Flood, a 1968 book by David McCullough about the disaster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Johnstown Flood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.