The Long Arm
Long arm or The Long Arm can refer to:
- The Long Arm (film), a 1956 British film
- The Long Arm (TV series), an Australian TV series
- The Long Arm (short story), a short story by Franz Habl, published in Weird Tales 10/1937
- Long-arm jurisdiction, a legal principle
- Long arm of Ankara, a political term concerning Turkish foreign policy
|Look up long arm of the law in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Long Arm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.