The Maltese Falcon
(Redirected from The Maltese Falcon (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Maltese Falcon may refer to:
- The Maltese Falcon (novel), detective novel by Dashiell Hammett published in 1930
- The Maltese Falcon (1931 film), adaptation of Dashiell Hammett novel, starring Ricardo Cortez and directed by Roy Del Ruth
- The Maltese Falcon (1936 film), another adaptation, released as Satan Met a Lady, with Warren William, directed by William Dieterle
- The Maltese Falcon (1941 film), best-known adaptation of novel, starring Humphrey Bogart and directed by John Huston
- The Black Bird, 1975 comedic sequel film to The Maltese Falcon
- Maltese Falcon Society, organization for admirers of Dashiell Hammett, his novel The Maltese Falcon, and hard-boiled mystery books and writers in general
- Tony Drago, snooker player from Malta nicknamed The Maltese Falcon
- Alex Vella, National President of Rebels Motorcycle Club in Australia, nicknamed The Maltese Falcon
- The Maltese Falcon (yacht), distinctive superyacht, first to feature square sails on carbon fibre masts
- Falco peregrinus brookei, aka the Maltese Falcon, Mediterranean region subspecies of peregrine falcon
- Tribute of the Maltese Falcon, annual tribute to Emperor Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and his mother Queen Joanna of Castile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Maltese Falcon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.