From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Nephilim)
|Look up Nephilim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nephilim may also refer to:
- Nephilim (manga), a josei manga by Anna Hanamaki
- Nephilim (manhwa), a manhwa by Ryu Kum-chel
- Nephilim, a race of angel-human hybrids that hunt demons in The Mortal Instruments (series) by Cassandra Clare.
- Nephilim, a 2013 Swedish novel by Asa Schwarz, translated by Steven T. Murray.
Film and TV
- Ha'Nephilim (The Outsiders), an Israeli television show that involves supernatural beings called Nephilim
- Nephilim (film) a currently in production science fiction action film created and directed by Danny Wilson
- Nephilim (roleplaying game), a 1992 role-playing game by French company Multisim (later Chaosium) in which players take on roles of ancient spirits that can move from one human incarnation to another.
- Nephilim (Xenosaga), a character in the Xenosaga series
- Nephilim (Wing Commander), codename given to an unknown race of squid-like aliens in the video game Wing Commander: Prophecy
- Nephilim (Avernum), or Nephils, a race of feline humanoids in the computer role-playing game series Exile and Avernum
- Nephilim, an extinct race, product of relationships held between fallen angels and humans in Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness videogame
- Nephilim, a creature type in the Guildpact expansion for the Magic: The Gathering trading-card game.
- Fields of the Nephilim, a British gothic rock band.
- Nefilim, a gothic metal band formed as a successor to Fields of the Nephilim
- "Nephilim", a single by J-Rock band Abingdon Boys School 2007
- "Nephilim", a song by Katatonia from Night Is the New Day 2009
- "The Nephilim", a song by AFI from The Art of Drowning 2000
- "The Nephilim Rising", a song by death metal band Behemoth that appeared on their 2004 record Demigod
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nephilim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.