Persistence of vision (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Persistence of Vision)
Persistence of vision is a theory on how the illusion of motion in films is achieved.
Persistence of Vision may also refer to:
- Persistence of Vision (Star Trek: Voyager), 8th episode of 2nd season of Star Trek: Voyager
- Persistence of Vision Raytracer, cross-platform freeware ray tracing program
- Persistence of Vision (film), a documentary film based on Richard Williams' experiences trying to make the animated film The Thief and the Cobbler
- The Persistence of Vision (collection), a science fiction collection by John Varley
- The Persistence of Vision (short story), 1978 Hugo and Nebula-winning novella of the collection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persistence of vision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.