(Redirected from The Secret Agent (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up secret agent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A secret agent is a covert agent engaged in espionage.
The Secret Agent or Secret Agent may also refer to:
- The Secret Agent, a 1907 novel by Joseph Conrad.
Films and television
Based on the Conrad novel
- The Secret Agent (1992 TV series), a BBC series with Peter Capaldi and David Suchet
- The Secret Agent (1996 film), a 1996 film with Bob Hoskins
- The Secret Agent (2016 TV series), a BBC series with Toby Jones
- Secret Agent (1936 film), directed by Alfred Hitchcock, based on a novel by W. Somerset Maugham
- Hitchcock filmed Conrad's The Secret Agent as Sabotage
- The Secret Agent (documentary), a 2004 documentary by the BBC about the British National Party
- Secret Agent (1943 film), the last of Paramount's "Superman" cartoon shorts
- Secret Agent (1947 film), a 1947 Russian film by Boris Barnet
- Danger Man, a 1960s British television series, titled Secret Agent for U.S. broadcasts
- The Secret Agent (1924 film), a 1924 German silent film
- Secret Agent (Chick Corea album), 1978
- Secret Agent (Robin Gibb album), 1984
- Secret Agent (Judie Tzuke album), 1998
- "The Secret Agent", a song from the album Electric Tepee by Hawkwind, 1992
- Secret Agent, a James Bond-themed Internet radio channel on SomaFM
- Secret Agent (video game), a 1992 computer game by Apogee Software, rereleased 2013
- Sly Spy, a 1989 arcade game, known in Japan as Secret Agent in Europe as Sly Spy: Secret Agent
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Secret Agent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.