(Redirected from The Sergeant)
Sergeant is a police or military rank.
Sergeant may also refer to:
- Sergeant (band), an indie band from Glenrothes, Scotland
- Sergeant (Ender's Shadow), a character in Orson Scott Card's novel Ender's Shadow
- The Sergeant (1910 film)
- The Sergeant (1968 film), a 1968 drama starring Rod Steiger
- The Sergeant (1991 film) Iranian film directed by Masoud Kimiai
- The Sergeant (Gordon Davis), a series of pulp novels by Len Levinson (unrelated to the film)
|Look up sergeant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sergeant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.