(Redirected from The Sergeant)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sergeant is a police or military rank.
Sergeant may also refer to:
- Sergeant (band), an indie band from Glenrothes, Scotland
- Sergeant (Ender's Shadow), a character in Orson Scott Card's novel Ender's Shadow
- The Sergeant (1910 film)
- The Sergeant (1968 film), a 1968 drama starring Rod Steiger
- The Sergeant (1991 film) Iranian film directed by Masoud Kimiai
- The Sergeant (Gordon Davis), a series of pulp novels by Len Levinson (unrelated to the film)
- Sergeant (surname)
- Sergeant Township, Pennsylvania, United States
- Sergeant's Crag, Lake District, England
- Sergeant (Sweden and Finland), a military rank
- MGM-29 Sergeant, a US short-range rocket of the 1960s
- Sergeants, butterflies in the genus Athyma
|Look up sergeant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sergeant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.