(Redirected from The Servant)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up servant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A servant is a person working within an employer's household.
Servant or servants may refer to:
- Servant, Puy-de-Dôme, France
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Servant (1963 film), a British drama
- The Servant (1989 film), a Soviet drama
- The Servant (2010 film), a South Korean film
- Servant (band), a Canadian Christian rock group
- The Servant (band), an alternative rock band based in London, England
- The Servant (album), a 2004 album by The Servant
- The Servants, an indie pop band formed in Hayes, Middlesex, England
Other arts, entertainment, and media
Computing and technology
- Servant (CORBA), a standard in cross-platform software
- Servant (design pattern), a software design pattern
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Servant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.