From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Shaggy Dog)
Shaggy dog may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Shaggy dog story, a type of story or joke
- Shaggy Dog (play), a 1968 television play by Dennis Potter
- Shaggy Dog Story (TV), a 1999 BBC programme
- The Shaggy Dog (1959 film), starring Fred MacMurray and Tommy Kirk
- An acoustic cover for a microphone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shaggy dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.