(Redirected from The Signal (disambiguation))
The Signal may refer to:
- The Signal, California State University, Stanislaus's independent, student-run newspaper
- The Signal (college newspaper), Georgia State University's student-run newspaper
- The Signal (radio program), a Canadian radio program on CBC Radio Two
- Signal, one of several Canadian newspapers
- The Signal (2007 film), a 2007 horror film
- The Signal (2014 film), a 2014 science-fiction film
- The Signal (Urthboy album), 2007
- The Signal (Sandra Nasic album), 2007
- The Signal (newspaper), the student-run newspaper at the University of Houston–Clear Lake
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Signal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.