The Stool Pigeon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stool pigeon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Stool Pigeon can refer to:
- A "stool pigeon", or informant, a person who provides privileged information on a person or group to an agency
- The Stool Pigeon (1915 film), a 1915 silent film
- The Stool Pigeon (2010 film), a 2010 Hong Kong film
- The Stool Pigeon (newspaper), an independent UK music newspaper
- "Stool Pigeon", a 1982 song by Kid Creole and the Coconuts from Tropical Gangsters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Stool Pigeon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.