(Redirected from The Succubus)
|Look up succubus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A succubus is a type of female demon said to initiate sexual intercourse on males.
Succubus may also refer to:
- "The Succubus" (short story), by Honoré de Balzac
- The Succubus, a novel by Kenneth Rayner Johnson; see List of succubi in fiction 1979
Comics and games
- Succubus (Dungeons & Dragons), a monster in Dungeons & Dragons
- Succubus (comics), a Marvel Comics character
Film and television
- Succubus (film) (German title: Necronomicon - Geträumte Sünden), a 1968 West German horror film directed by Jesús Franco
- Succubus: Hell-Bent, a 2007 horror film with Gary Busey, David Keith, Lorenzo Lamas
- "The Succubus" (South Park), an episode of the American television series South Park
- Succubus, a 1987 television film with Barry Foster, Lynsey Baxter, Pamela Salem and Jeremy Gilley
- "Succubus" (Five Finger Death Punch song), a song by the Los Angeles based, American heavy metal band from War Is the Answer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Succubus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.