|Born||(born November 28, 1973)|
|Occupation||Literary agent, author, screenwriter|
|Title||Founder of the Lukeman Literary Management|
|Parent(s)||Brenda Shoshanna, Gerald Lukeman|
Noah Lukeman (born November 28, 1973) is an American literary agent, actor, script-writer and author of works about writing and literature. A number of his books are widely used in creative writing programs. Lukeman has contributed to a number of newspapers and journals, including The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times. Some of his books have been translated into Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Indonesian. Lukeman is Founder of the Lukeman Literary Management.
Lukeman was born in New York City, the son of Brenda Shoshanna, a psychologist, actress, playwright and author, and Gerald Lukeman, a Shakespearean actor and director. After earning a BA in English and Creative Writing at Brandeis University, Lukeman worked for various publishers, including William Morrow and Farrar, Straus and Giroux. In 1996 Lukeman founded Lukeman Literary Management, in which capacity he acted as agent for a number of successful authors. In 2001 Lukeman joined Michael Ovitz' Artists Management Group (AMG), where he ran their New York publishing office for years before returning to being an independent agent." Lukeman has also acted in a few independent films.
Lukeman's writing is diverse in nature. His first published works offered advice and techniques for writers. Since then, he has collaborated with an American Marine Corps general to write about the inner workings of CENTCOM (Central Command) and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and has written a sequel to Shakespeare's Macbeth in blank verse. Lukeman also works as a screenwriter, and his screenplay, Brothers in Arms, was sold and named to The Black List (survey). 
- (1999) The First Five Pages: A Writer’s Guide to Staying out of the Rejection Pile, Simon & Schuster ISBN 978-0-684-85743-5
- (2002) The Plot Thickens: 8 Ways to Bring Fiction to Life, St. Martins Press, ISBN 978-0-312-30928-2
- (2006) A Dash of Style: The Art and Mastery of Punctuation, WW Norton (US) ISBN 978-0-393-32980-3, Oxford University Press (UK)
with Michael DeLong:
- (2004) Inside CentCom: The Unvarnished Truth about the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, Regenery Publishing  ISBN 978-0-89526-020-8
- (2007) A General Speaks Out: The Truth About the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, Zenith Publishing, ISBN 978-0-7603-3048-7
- Brothers in Arms
- (2008) The Tragedy of Macbeth Part II: The Seed of Banquo, Pegasus, ISBN 978-1-60598-011-9
- Interview with Noah Lukeman by Catherine Tudor, 2000]
- The First Five and Beyond interview by Michael Neff, in Algonkian Workshops
- Booth, Doris (January 15, 2006). "Noah Lukeman: The Art And Mastery Of Punctuation Revealed In A Dash Of Style". AuthorLink.
- MacbethTwo: author details Archived February 8, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Regenery Publishing author list