War on Drugs (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The War on Drugs)
The War on Drugs is a United States domestic and foreign campaign of enforcement against the international illegal drug trade.
War on Drugs may also refer to:
- Colombian Drug War, an ongoing armed conflict involving the Colombian government, Colombian Drug gangs, narco-paramilitary groups and guerrillas
- Mexican Drug War, an armed conflict between the Mexican government and drug trafficking cartels since 2006
- Miami Drug War, A violent conflict between cocaine traffickers (led by drug baroness Griselda Blanco) and the Miami-Dade Police Department, resulting in the crime epidemic that swept the city of Miami in the 1980s
- Philippine Drug War, an ongoing crackdown of the Philippine government against the trade of illegal narcotics in the Philippines that began on June 30, 2016
- Puerto Rican Drug War, a conflict between Puerto Rican Police and drug dealers
- The War on Drugs (film), a 2007 documentary film
- The War on Drugs (band), an American indie rock band
- "War on Drugs", a song by Barenaked Ladies from Everything to Everyone
- "War on Drugs", an unreleased song by The Sisters of Mercy which has often been performed in concert
- The Civil War on Drugs, a serialized comedy sketch divided into chapters from the TV show The Whitest Kids U' Know
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title War on Drugs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.