The Wedding March
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Wedding March (film))
The Wedding March may refer to:
- "Wedding March" (Mendelssohn), an 1842 music piece by Felix Mendelssohn and one of the most frequently used wedding marches, generally being played on a church pipe organ
- The Wedding March, an 1873 play by W. S. Gilbert, later adapted as Haste to the Wedding.
- The Wedding March (1915 film), a 1915 silent film directed by Carmine Gallone
- The Wedding March (1928 film), a 1928 silent film directed by Erich von Stroheim
- The Wedding March (1929 film), a 1928 silent film directed by André Hugon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Wedding March.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.