(Redirected from The public)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Public is the people and society of a nation or community, or the whole of humanity.
The Public may also refer to:
- The Public (band), a rock band from Illinois, United States
- The Public (film), a 2018 film written and directed by Emilio Estevez
- The Public (play), a 1930 play by Federico García Lorca, known in the original Spanish as El público
- The Public (newspaper), alternative newsweekly in Buffalo, New York.
- The Public Theater, a theatre company in New York City
- The Public, West Bromwich, an English community arts project based in West Bromwich
- The Phantom Public, a book published in 1925 by journalist Walter Lippmann, in which he expresses his lack of faith in the democratic system, arguing that the public exists merely as an illusion, myth, and inevitably a phantom
- Public (album), a 1998 album by Emm Gryne
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Public.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.