From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The warriors)
|Look up warriors in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Warriors may refer to:
- The Warriors, also known as The Dark Avenger, a 1955 film starring Errol Flynn
- The Warriors (Sol Yurick novel), a 1965 novel by Sol Yurick
- The Warriors (Jakes novel), a 1977 novel by John Jakes
- Musa (film), a 2001 South Korean film that is called The Warrior in English-speaking countries
- The Warriors (Doctor Who audio), a Big Finish Productions audio drama
- The Warriors (TV series), an Australian television comedy drama series
- Warriors (novel series), a series of young adult novels by Erin Hunter published starting in 2003
- The New Zealand Warriors (formerly the Auckland Warriors), a professional rugby league team
- The Wigan Warriors, a professional rugby league team based in Wigan, England
- The Golden State Warriors, an NBA team
- Stenhousemuir F.C., a Scottish association football club, nicknamed "The Warriors"
- Warriors (cricket team), the name used by the combined Eastern Province and Border first class cricket teams in South Africa
- Warriors RC, a Finnish rugby club in Helsinki
- The Warriors: an imaginary ballet, a work for orchestra and two pianos composed by Percy Grainger
- The Warriors (British band), an early progressive rock band
- The Warriors (band), a hardcore punk band
- "The Warriors", a song by Royce da 5'9" featuring Slaughterhouse from Street Hop
- The Warriors (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 1979 film The Warriors
- The Warriors EP, a 1999 EP by P.O.D.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Warriors.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.