(Redirected from Three Kings (film))
Three Kings refers to the Biblical Magi, also known as the Three Wise Men, appearing in the Gospel of Matthew.
Three Kings may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Three Kings (film), a 1929 silent British-German drama film
- The Three Kings (1987 film), a made-for-television film by Mel Damski
- Three Kings (1999 film), an American war film set in post–Gulf War Iraq
- Les Rois mages, a 2001 French film dubbed The Three Kings in English
- Los Reyes Magos (film), a 2003 animated Spanish film
- Three Kings (YuYu Hakusho), the three rulers of the demon plane of Makai in the manga and anime series YuYu Hakusho
- "Three Kings" (Family Guy), a 2009 episode of Family Guy
- Three Kings (2011 film), a Malayalam comedy film
- Three Kings (TV series), a Czech TV series about the resistance organization "Obrana národa" also known as Three Kings
- 3 Kings (book), a 2018 book about hip-hop by Zack O'Malley Greenburg.
- Three Kings, a book of three short stories by Chinese writer Ah Cheng
- The Three Kings (novel), a 2010 novel by Alisa Valdes
- 1 Kings, which is known as 3 Kings in some Bible versions. In those versions, 1 and 2 Kings really refer to 1 and 2 Samuel, while 3 and 4 Kings refer to the modern 1 and 2 Kings.
- Fu Lu Shou, personified deities of good fortune, prosperity, and longevity in Chinese Buddhism and Taoism
- Three Kings of Blues: Albert King, Freddie King, and B.B. King
- 3 Kings (jazz trio)
- "3 Kings" (song), a 2005 song by Slim Thug, T.I. and Bun B
- "3 Kings" (Rick Ross song), a 2012 song by Rick Ross, Jay-Z and Dr. Dre
- "The Three Kings (Cornelius)", a Christmas/Epiphany song by Peter Cornelius
- "The Three Kings" (Dove), a carol by Jonathan Dove
- Three Kings (TGT album), 2013
- We Three Kings, a Christmas carol
- Three Kings (Dead Meadow album)
- Three Kings, New Zealand is a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand
- A common name for Te Tatua-a-Riukiuta, a volcano in Auckland, New Zealand
- Three Kings Islands, islands located off the coast of the Northland Region, New Zealand
- Three Wise Men (volcanoes), a series of three small seamounts in the Pacific Ocean
- Three Sovereigns and Five Emperors, a group of mythological rulers from ancient China during circa 2852 BC to 2070 BC.
- Era of Three Kings, an era in the history of Estonia from 1561 to 1625/1629 when Estonia was divided between Sweden, Poland–Lithuania and Denmark.
- Battle of the Three Kings, also known as the Battle of Alcazarquivir, a decisive 1578 Moroccan victory over Portugal
- Three Kings (Czech anti-Nazi resistance) (Tři králové in Czech), Czech anti-Nazi group of World War II
- Orion's Belt, an asterism composed of three stars of the Orion constellation
- A collective nickname given to NBA basketball players LeBron James, Chris Bosh, and Dwyane Wade of the Miami Heat by their play-by-play announcer Eric Reid after they were all officially introduced as teammates on July 9, 2010