Navajo Film Themselves
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Through Navajo Eyes)
|This article does not cite any sources. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The films are:
- Intrepid Shadows directed by Al Clah
- The Navajo Silversmith directed by Johnny Nelson
- A Navajo Weaver directed by Susie Benally
- Old Antelope Lake directed by Mike Anderson
- Second Weaver directed by Susie Benally
- The Shallow Well Project directed by Johnny Nelson
- The Spirit of the Navajos directed by Maxine and Mary J. Tsosie.
According to an article in "American Anthropologist: New Series, Vol. 76, No. 2, p. 482", "Second Weaver" was filmed by Alta Kahn and not Susie Benally.
The series is also known as Through Navajo Eyes.
|This article about a short documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|