From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Thunderer (disambiguation))
|Look up Thunderer or thunderer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thunderer may refer to:
- Thor, a nickname for the Norse God of Thunder is "the Thunderer".
- The Colt M1877 double-action revolver
- The Thunderer, a former nickname for the British newspaper The Times
- HMS Thunderer, the name of a number of British naval vessels since the 18th century
- ST Thunderer, a British tug in service 1953-58
- the anglicised name of the god Pērkons in Latvian mythology
- the prophet Elijah (in Eastern Europe)
- Thunderer, a fantasy novel by Felix Gilman
- The Thunderer, a DC Comics villain in Metamorpho's Rogue's Gallery
- The Thunderer (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics character
- The Thunderer, a character in The 7th Portal
- The Thunderer, a march by John Philip Sousa
- "The Thunderer" (Dion song), a 2007 song about Saint Jerome
- The Thunderer (Wyoming), a mountain peak in Yellowstone National Park
- Gromoboi (ship), two ships of the Russian Imperial Navy; "Gromoboi" is Russian for "Thunderer"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thunderer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.