Tim Hayward (academic)
WithPiers Robinson formerly of the University of Sheffield, he is a member of the Working Group on Syria, Propaganda and Media. In April 2018, The Times alleged that the group was spreading "disinformation" favouring the line of the government of Bashar al-Assad in the Syrian Civil War. Professor Hayward responded: "I do not accept that I am spreading 'disinformation'." In a further response, Hayward said that The Times may have published its article because his group was subjecting to critical assessment claims that were being used as a pretext to escalate the war in Syria.
- Ecological Thought: An Introduction. John Wiley & Sons, 1995. ISBN 978-0-74-561320-8.
- Political Theory and Ecological Values. John Wiley & Sons, 1998. ISBN 978-0-74-561809-8.
- Constitutional Environmental Rights. Oxford University Press, 2005. ISBN 978-0-19-927867-1.
- Human Rights and the Environment. 4 Vols. Routledge, 2017. (Editor)
- "Tim Hayward". Politics & International Relations (PIR), University of Edinburgh. Retrieved 7 May 2018.
- Keate, Georgie; Kennedy, Dominic; Shveda, Krystina; Haynes, Deborah (14 April 2018). "Apologists for Assad working in British universities". The Times. Retrieved 19 April 2018. (subscription required)
- Hayward, Tim. "Attacked By The Times". Retrieved 27 November 2018.
- Hayward, Tim. "Chemical Attack in Douma: a false pretext for escalating war against Syria?". Retrieved 27 November 2018.
- Tim Hayward on Twitter
- Professor Tim Hayward's blog
- Professor Hayward's University of Edinburgh Academic page
- Tim Hayward - Global Justice Centers and Global Poverty Impact - YouTube video
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|