Time capsule (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Time Capsule)
A time capsule is a historic cache of goods or information, usually intended as a method of communication with future people.
|Look up time capsule in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Time Capsule may also refer to:
- AirPort Time Capsule, a wireless network-attached storage device combined with a wireless residential gateway router
- Time capsules, fixed patterns that create the appearance of motion or change according to Julian Barbour's timeless physics
Film and TV
- "Time Capsule" (Parks and Recreation), the third episode of the third season of the American comedy television series Parks and Recreation
- Time Capsule: Songs for a Future Generation, a greatest hits album released by the B-52's in 1998
- Time Capsule (Elvin Jones album), 1977
- Time Capsule (Fingathing album), a best of compilation of Fingathing's first three albums
- Time Capsule (Marxman album), Marxman's second and final album
- "Time Capsule", song by Tokyo Jihen
- "Time Capsule", song by Matthew Sweet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Time capsule.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.