From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Timeslicing (disambiguation))
|Look up time-slicing or time slice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Timeslicing or time slicing may refer to:
- Time slice or preemption, a technique to implement multitasking in operating systems
- Time slicing (digital broadcasting), the apparent simultaneous performance of two or more data streams in digital video broadcasting
- Time slice photography or bullet time, a technique creating the illusion of frozen, or slowly progressing, time in motion video
- A Slice at a Time, science fiction story
- All pages beginning with "timeslic"
- All pages beginning with "time slic"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timeslicing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.