Tallapaka Tirumalamma or Timmakka (Telugu: తాళ్ళపాక తిరుమలమ్మ) (15th century) was a famous Telugu poet who wrote Subhadra Kalyanam in Telugu. She was wife of famous singer-poet Annamacharya and was popularly known as Timmakka.
Timmakka's main work, Subhadra Kalyanam with 1170 poems, is about the marriage of Arjuna and Subhadra, characters in Hindu epic Mahabharata. She presented the Telugu nativity and culture in the story taken from Sanskrit epic.
- Molla, another ancient woman poet in Telugu.
- A compilation of Telugu poets
- A list of almost all Telugu women poets
- Telugu women poets in Last 1000 years
- Tirmula pages on Tallapaka family
- AnnamayyaKeerthanalu ( Lyrics for Sri Annamacharya Sankeerthanalu in Telugu and English)
|This article about a poet from India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|