From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Titulus (disambiguation))
|Look up titulus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Titulus, the Latin word for "title", "label" or "inscription" (plural tituli, normally italicized), may or may not be italicized as a foreign word, and may refer to:
- Titulus, or Titular church, one of a group of Early Christian churches around the edges of Rome
- Titulus (inscription), a caption, title or other inscription, especially an Ancient Roman type, and a "caption" name in an artwork
- Titulus Crucis, a claimed relic of the INRI inscription on the cross of Jesus
- Titulus pictus, amphorae inscriptions
- Titulus Regius or Titulus Regis, literally the royal title, the name of a parliamentary decree giving Richard III the throne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Titulus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.