|Executive Editor & Managing Director||Kamal Gill|
|Publisher||Gill India Group|
|First issue||August, 1997|
|Based in||New Delhi|
Today’s Traveller (TT) is an Indian monthly travel magazine published since 1997. Based in New Delhi, it is India’s one and only consumer travel magazine to bag the PATA Gold Award four times. The past years has witnessed tremendous growth in different areas like content, readership, quality maintenance in production as well as distribution.
Unique Selling Points
- A niche magazine with high-end readership and a distribution base comprising on-the-stands-consumers, leisure travellers and key corporate and business decision-makers.
- An exclusive upmarket travel magazine for the world traveller.
- The only Indian magazine to ever win 4 PATA Gold Awards.
- These include the PATA Gold Award 2006 in the Consumer Publications category in addition to PATA Gold Awards in 1998, 2001 and 2005.
- Sanghi Trophy for best travel writing in 2000 and 2002 by TAAI.
- Marriott Golden Circle Award.
Gill India Group is a fast–growing and India’s leading publishing house of travel and leisure magazines of international standards. The company’s core competence is editorial excellence and a high value on design, print and production for which it has been recognised at various international forums. The flagship magazine TODAY’S TRAVELLER through the past years has reflected the joys and tribulations of the Indian traveller and the journey that the travel industry has taken. TODAY’S TRAVELLER is ably supported by other publication namely Today's Traveller NEWSWIRE.
|This trade magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.