Thomas Neville (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tom Neville)
Thomas Neville (died 1460) was a Lancastrian leader in the English Wars of the Roses.
Thomas Neville may also refer to:
- Thomas Neville, a Lancastrian rebel during the Wars of the Roses
- Thomas Nevill (died 1542), English Speaker of the House of Commons in 1515
- Tom Neville (offensive tackle) (born 1943), American football offensive tackle
- Tom Neville (guard) (born 1961), former guard in the National Football League
- Tom Neville (hurler) (born 1939), Irish retired sportsperson
- Tom Neville (musician), British electronic musician and producer, featured on With the Music I Die or "Jetstream"
- Tom Neville, character in Revolution (TV series)
- Tom Neville (politician), Irish politician
- All pages with a title containing Thomas Neville
- Thomas Nevile (died 1615), English clergyman and academic
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|