Tony Brown's Journal
|Tony Brown's Journal|
|Presented by||Tony Brown|
|Country of origin||United States|
Tony Brown's Journal is a PBS American talk show hosted by conservative journalist Tony Brown. The program, which began in 1978, was the successor to the series Black Journal, which had aired on the television network's NET and then PBS since 1968 and was produced and hosted by Brown from 1970.
- Shepard, Richard F. "Television - Tony Brown's Journal". New York Times. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- Johnson, Charles A. (July 19, 1987). "Black And White And Brown". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- Terry, Gayle Pollard (February 18, 1996). "LOS ANGELES TIMES INTERVIEW : Tony Brown : Black Empowerment--via a Computer". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- WEDLAN, Candace A. (December 28, 1998). "Vitamins Are TV Host's Secret Weapon". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 10 March 2011.
- Fraser, C. Gerald (February 7, 1982). "'Tony Brown's Journal' Endures". The New York Times. Retrieved January 20, 2016.
- "Tony Brown's Journal 1982, TV Show". TV Guide. Retrieved 10 March 2011.