Tony Curtis (Irish poet)
Tony Curtis (born 1955) is an Irish poet.
Curtis was born in Dublin, and educated at the University of Essex and at Trinity College, Dublin. In 1993 he won the Poetry Ireland/Friends Provident National Poetry Competition. In 2018 he won the 2018 O'Shaughnessy Poetry Award presented by the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota. He also works in education under the Skagit River Poetry Project schools programme.
- The Shifting of Stones (1986)
- Behind the Green Curtain (1988)
- This Far North (1994)
- Three Songs of Home (1998)
- The Book of Winter Cures (2002)
- What Darkness Covers (2003)
- The Well in the Rain (2006)
- Days Like These (with Paula Meehan and Theo Dorgan) (2008)
- Folk (2011)
- Sandworks (with the Irish photographer Liam Blake) (2011)
- An Elephant Called Rex (illustrated by Pat Mooney) (2011)
- Aran Currach (with the Irish photographer Liam Blake) (2013)
- Pony (with the artist David Lilburn) (2013)
- Approximately in the Key of C (2015)
- This Flight Tonight (2019)
- Oak Harbor Library: Meet Irish Poet Tony Curtis Archived 8 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- Aosdana Irish Arts Council
- "Irish Poet Tony Curtis Receives 22nd O'Shaughnessy Award For Poetry | St. Thomas Newsroom". St. Thomas Newsroom. 24 April 2018. Retrieved 14 November 2018.
- Skagit River Poetry Festival Archived 17 October 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- List of Aosdána members