From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Toothache Tree)
Toothache tree may refer to one of several American trees:
- Aralia spinosa (also called angelica tree, devil's walking stick, prickly ash)
- Zanthoxylum clava-herculis (also called pepperwood, Southern prickly ash) or Zanthoxylum americanum (Northern prickly ash).
- Kristina Connor. "Aralia spinosa" (PDF). International Institute of Tropical Forestry.
- "toothache tree". The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000.
- "toothache tree". The Columbia Encyclopedia, Sixth Edition. 2007.
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|