Tree of Knowledge
(Redirected from Tree of knowledge)
Tree of Knowledge may refer to:
Religion and mythology
- Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, a tree in the Garden of Eden, mentioned in the Book of Genesis
- Yggdrasil, the Norse world tree, from which Odin hung upside down in exchange for knowledge
- The Tree of Knowledge, a novel by Pío Baroja
- Drvo Znanja, a Croatian magazine
- Tree of Knowledge, a 1970s publication by Marshall Cavendish
- The Tree of Knowledge: The Biological Roots of Human Understanding, a 1987 book by Humberto Maturana and Francisco Varela (1987)
- The Tree of Knowledge (1920 film), a 1920 silent film directed by William C. deMille
- Tree of Knowledge (Kundskabens træ) (1981), an acclaimed Danish coming-of-age drama directed by Nils Malmros.
- Tree of Knowledge (Australia), the traditional birthplace of the Australian Labor Party
- Tree of Knowledge, Camooweal, a tree associated with knowledge exchange in Camooweal, Queensland, Australia
- Kidman's Tree of Knowledge, a tree on Glengyle Station, Bedourie, Queensland, Australia associated with pastoralist Sidney Kidman
- Tree of Knowledge System, a conceptual approach to the unification of psychology theories
- The Tree of Knowledge (mural), a work of public art in Salford, England, by Alan Boyson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tree of Knowledge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.