From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Triloka)
- Trilok (Jainism), a division of the universe into heavenly, earthly and infernal regions
- Trilok Teerth Dham, a Jain temple in Bada Gaon, Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh
- Trailokya, a division of the universe into three regions or states of existence in Hindu and Buddhist theology, and in theosophism; also a surname
- Trilok Gurtu (born 1951), Indian percussionist and composer
- Trilok Kapoor (active 1933-1954), Indian film actor
- Trilok Sharma (born 1960), Indian president of the anti-corruption campaign Bharat Swabhiman Andolan in Haryana
- Zamindaar Babu Trilok Nath (1866-1960), ruler of the princely state of Belghat, Northwest Province, British India (modern day Uttar Pradesh)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trilok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.