(Redirected from Triloka)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Trilok (Jainism), a division of the universe into heavenly, earthly and infernal regions
- Trilok Teerth Dham, a Jain temple in Bada Gaon, Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh
- Trailokya, a division of the universe into three regions or states of existence in Hindu and Buddhist theology, and in theosophism; also a surname
- Trilok Gurtu (born 1951), Indian percussionist and composer
- Trilok Kapoor (active 1933-1954), Indian film actor
- Trilok Sharma (born 1960), Indian president of the anti-corruption campaign Bharat Swabhiman Andolan in Haryana
- Zamindaar Babu Trilok Nath (1866-1960), ruler of the princely state of Belghat, Northwest Province, British India (modern day Uttar Pradesh)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trilok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.