Trojan Horse (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trojan horse (disambiguation))
The Trojan Horse, according to legend, was a giant hollow horse in which Greeks hid to gain entrance to Troy.
Trojan Horse may also refer to:
- Trojan horse (business), a business offer that appears to be a good deal but is not
- Trojan horse (computing), a computer program that appears harmless but is harmful
Art, entertainment, and media
- White Base or The Trojan Horse, a fictional battleship from Mobile Suit Gundam
- Caballo de Troya or Trojan Horse, a science fiction novel by Juan José Benitez
- Creationism's Trojan Horse, a book on the origins of the intelligent design movement, by Barbara Forrest and Paul R. Gross
- The Trojan Horse, a novel by Hammond Innes
- The Trojan Horse, a novel by Christopher Morley
- Trojan Horse, a novel by Mark Russinovich
- "Trojan Horse" (song), a hit record by Dutch girl group Luv'
- "Trojan Horse", a song by Bloc Party from the album Intimacy
- The Trojan Horse (miniseries), a Canadian miniseries that first aired on CBC Television on 30 March 2008
- "Trojan Horse" (NCIS), an episode of NCIS
- "Trojan Horse" (The Avengers), an episode of British TV series
- Operation Trojan Horse (book), a 1970 ufology book by John Keel
- Operation Trojan Horse, a plot by Islamists to take over schools in England
- The Trojan Horse (film), the American title of La guerra di Troia (1961)
- Trojan Horse Incident, Athlone, Cape Town (1995): Police officers who had been hidden in crates on board the back of a truck opened fire on stone-throwing protesters.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trojan Horse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.