Tropical Storm Norman
The name Norman has been used for six tropical cyclones in the eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Hurricane Norman (1978) – struck California as a tropical depression
- Hurricane Norman (1982) – turned toward Baja California
- Tropical Storm Norman (1994) – Weak, short-lived tropical storm
- Tropical Storm Norman (2000) – Struck Mexico
- Tropical Storm Norman (2006) – near southwestern Mexico
- Tropical Storm Norman (2012) – Weak and short lived, it also struck Mexico
Norman has been used for one tropical cyclone in the Southern Hemisphere:
- Cyclone Norman (2000) – no direct impact on Western Australia.
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.