Tropical Storm Percy
Tropical Storm Percy may refer to:
- Typhoon Percy (1980) (T8014, 19W) – A strong Category 4 typhoon that brushed southern Taiwan before weakening and striking southeastern mainland China
- Typhoon Percy (1983) (T8320, 21W, Yayang) – Category 1 typhoon that only had minor effects, primarily in the Philippines
- Tropical Storm Percy (1987) (T8702, 02W) – A weak and short-lived storm that never affected land
- Typhoon Percy (1990) (T9006, 07W) – Category 4 typhoon that crossed extreme northern Luzon as a Category 2 before hitting southeastern China as a weak Category 1 typhoon
- Typhoon Percy (1993) (T9306, 12W) – Weak typhoon that hit southwestern Japan
- 2005's Cyclone Percy- powerful Category 5 cyclone that caused severe damage in the Cook Islands
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.