Tropical Storm Wilma
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Wilma has been used for five tropical cyclones worldwide:
- Hurricane Wilma, a 2005 Category 5 hurricane in the Atlantic
- Typhoon Wilma (1952) (T5219), a 1952 storm in the Pacific
- Cyclone Wilma (1975), a 1975 storm near Australia
- Cyclone Wilma, a storm of the South Pacific, and the first storm to hit New Zealand as a tropical cyclone
- Tropical Depression Wilma (2013), a weak but long-lived storm traveling from the Northwest Pacific Ocean to the North Indian Ocean
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.