Tungku Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme Area 1
Tungku Landless Indigenous Citizens'
Housing Scheme Area 1
Skim Tanah Kurnia Rakyat Jati
Kampung Tungku Kawasan 1
|• Village head||Hassan bin Ali|
The Area 1 of Tungku Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme (Malay: Skim Tanah Kurnia Rakyat Jati Kampung Tungku Kawasan 1) is a village administrative division in Brunei-Muara District of Brunei. It is a village subdivision under the mukim or subdistrict of Gadong 'A'. The community is headed by a ketua kampung or village head and the incumbent is Hassan bin Ali. The area is a cluster of public housing under the government's Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme (Malay: Skim Tanah Kurnia Rakyat Jati) in the vicinity of the original settlement of Tungku. It is subsequently a designated postcode area with the postcode BE2519.
The area borders the village subdivisions of Rimba to the north, Mata-Mata to the south, Katok to the west and Tungku to the north-west. It is among the populated places located on the outskirts of Bandar Seri Begawan, the capital of Brunei.
- Tungku Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme Area 2
- Tungku Landless Indigenous Citizens' Housing Scheme Area 3
- Tungku (village)
- "Doa Selamat bakal jemaah haji KHEDN | Brunei's No.1 News Website". www.brudirect.com (in Malay). Retrieved 2018-02-17.
- "Brunei Postal Services - postcodes". post.gov.bn. Retrieved 2018-02-17.
- Brunei Darussalam street directory : quick & easy reference maps., Brunei Press Sdn. Bhd., 2014, pp. 61–62, ISBN 9789991732411, OCLC 932264901
|This Brunei location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|