From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Turkish cap)
Turk's cap is a common name for several plants and may refer to:
- Lilium martagon, a lily species native to a wide area from central Europe east to Mongolia and Korea
- Lilium michauxii, a lily species native to southeastern North America
- Lilium superbum, a lily species native to eastern and central regions of North America
- Melocactus, "Turk's-cap cactus"
- Malvaviscus, "Turk's cap mallow"
- Turban squash, a variety of squash also referred to as "Turk's turban"
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|