Turkish Delight (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Turks Fruit)
|Look up Turkish delight or turkish delight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Turkish delight is a family of confections based on a gel of starch and sugar.
Turkish delight or Turkish Delight may also refer to:
- Turkish Delight (1927 film)
- Turkish Delight (1973 film), a 1973 Dutch film directed by Paul Verhoeven
- Turkish Delight, a 1973 television drama written by Caryl Churchill
- The nickname of Despina Storch (1895–1918), a Turkish spy in World War I
- Turhan Bey (1922–2012), an Austrian actor dubbed "The Turkish Delight" by his fans
- Fry's Turkish Delight, a chocolate sweet made by Cadbury
- A beverage made from salep orchid tuber flour, popular mainly in Turkey
- A chapter in the book The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C. S. Lewis
- Turkish Delights (music project), a Turkish musical project founded in 2008 by Max van der Rose
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Turkish Delight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.