(Redirected from Twenty something)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Twenty something or twentysomething may refer to:
|Look up twentysomething in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Twentysomething (term), a person in the age group of 20 to 29
- Twentysomething (album), by Jamie Cullum
- "Twenty-something", a 2016 single by Pet Shop Boys from the album Super
- "Twenty Something (film), a 1994 Hong Kong Film directed by Teddy Chan
- Twentysomething (TV series), an Australian television series
- Twenty Something, a Pan Arab television show about local arts and culture, broadcast weekly on Dubai One starting January 17, 2010
- Twenty-Something, an alias used by electronic music producers Geert Huinink and Alco Lammers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twentysomething.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.